Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is very central to public transportation. The location is great for night life we well and day time sight seeing. The staff was 've run friendly and accommodating. Having breakfast included gave us the opportunity to meet the other travellers. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Vigithan Denmark
- “ I stayed for a week in this hostel and had a very pleasant stay. The hostel is really well located and the staff were very helpful and forthcoming. I shared the bathroom with others on my floor, but never had to wait and it was always spotlessly clean. The street the hostel is situated in is a pedestrian street, but you do get quite some noise from people talking, so I slept with a closed window and a/c on, which was fine. Highly recommended! ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Laura Switzerland
- “ Russafa was my favorite hostel (out of many excellent hostels) of an almost 3 week backpacking trip through Spain and I cannot recommend it enough. The man running the hostel treats you like a family member and was incredibly accommodating to our every need. Nice kitchen and cheap grocery store nearby for cooking in on a budget trip. Very clean, nice bathrooms and common room. Internet works well throughout the building. Short walk to a bus service (BUS 19!) to beach and museums. Book here! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and helpfull and cheerfull staff ”
- 18 May 2014 Olcay Turkey