Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostel I've stayed in during my one year in South america ... great patio / outdoor area, great rooms and very clean bathrooms. Nice breakfast, friendly and helpful staff ... and the most beautiful and lovely cat in the world ! what else ! Also, Cafayate is a beautiful, relaxing, and very welcoming little town, well worth a few days or even a week to enjoy and explore the wineries. Nice restaurants around the main plaza or just across the street in front of the hostel. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Perhaps our favorite hostel we have been in over our 3 month trip in South America! Stayed in a double off the back courtyard. Great, friendly helpful staff and the place was immaculate! Stayed for 4 nights and found lots to do the entire time. Enjoyed the Asado ... lovely dinner with 18 of us guests and staff. Hope to go back to Cafayate again someday! ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Charlene Canada
- “ very friendly staff, great location (few blocks from the town square), and really cool patio/terrace ”
- 02 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA