Rut & Ragnars Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything would be ok considering the price if it wasn't for this really bad experience: I booked a bed in a mixed dorm for two nights. When I checked in, the staff showed me the facilities and exactly which dorm I could use. One bed was available then. I didn't come back to the hostel 1am or so, and then, all beds in the dorm were taken!! The staff is nice but should be MUCH more thorough with the way they assign guests to the dorms / beds. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Jean-Baptiste France
- “ It was in a strange area. There were a lot of old man and families. There was no hostel vibe at all. The shiwers were small and not in the best condition. It was okay to stay for one night. The staff is friendly. The kitchen was clean. The toilets and showers were not too bad, but as a young woman I felt uncomfortable when there were all old man in it. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ No breakfast included! ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Nadine Germany