Rut & Ragnars Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We (me and my 7 roommates) stayed 2 nights in the hostel. As soon as we arrived we were welcomed by 2 very polite and friendly women. We were lead to our room and to the sanitary facilities. Everything was clean and clear. The beds are large. The showers are divided and you are able to lock them. There are 2 kitchens with a small lounge where you are able to watch tv and maybe drink with other guests ;) We had a great stay and would choose rut och ragnars again if we visit Malmö another time. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Simon Germany
- “ Great place to stay. I got upgraded to a private room which was very comfortable. At the end of my trip it was a godsend to have laundry facilities in the hostel as well. Malmo is spread out but it is possible to walk to Malmo Central from this hostel pretty comfortably. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I thought that it was very affordable and for being so affordable I got a lot of benefit out of it. For 204SEK I got lodging in a comfortable clean and quiet room, access to adequate bathroom and laundry facilities, and all you can eat breakfast! ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Julia USA