Rut & Ragnars Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought that it was very affordable and for being so affordable I got a lot of benefit out of it. For 204SEK I got lodging in a comfortable clean and quiet room, access to adequate bathroom and laundry facilities, and all you can eat breakfast! ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Julia USA
- “ The people there were very nice and helped a lot with what I needed. In general nice and clean place. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Ideal hostel for a night in Malmö. But dont expect much interaction with other guests. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The two kitchens are very clean and well-equipped. There is also a supermarket right next to the hostel so it's very convenient to buy food. Good for travellers who like to cook on their journey! ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong