Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ super! it is like a home. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I am absolutely sure I'm not the first and not the last one who gets stuck between the hostel door and the yard door after putting the key in the mailbox to check out on weekend. You should warn your guests or do something about it. It's not funny to stand there in the rain waiting for someone to open the door and let you out. And even if I unlock the yard door, go back to the hostel door and leave the key in the mailbox - I have to leave the gate unlocked. Strange system. ”
- 22 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ I enjoyed my stay at Ruta 80. I recommend this Hostel to people who like a quit place!!! Staff is friendly!!! ”
- 30 Jul 2012 Simone Italy
- “ One big problem is the circumstance that their is no 24h reception, so you can get your keys only between 14:00 (normally 16:00) an 19:00 o'clock. All your flexibility is gone, an it makes sightseeing on the check in day more complicated. Villa Tugenhat is very close, last chance to get in 17:00 on mondays it is closed. The espresso bar on the corner is good, the public transport possibilities near the hostel are good. You have to walk through the dorm to get to the private en-suit. The hostel is hard ”
- 28 May 2012 Anonymous Austria