Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this hostel. It's on a boat (which is epic and soothing) and it's really near Gamla Stan station which makes commuting on my business trip easy :) The food is good value given the location and the staff are extremely polite and gracious. 10/10/ ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The cabin was very small for 2 persons. Also we are 70 years old and one of us had to Climb to the upper bunk. Also the room was not well ventilated. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Christine USA
- “ Though the room was small, all the great common areas made up for it. We had a wonderful time there. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice staff and the location is great. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Edward USA