Ryokan @ Muntri Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very happy with my stay here. perhaps more bathrooms could make things a bit better. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Interior design of the hostel was great and stylish. The location was not easy to find. Staff were helpful but not talkative. WiFi connection was poor and slow all the time. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Sadly I would not recommend this hostel. We booked a 4dorm and got disturbed through the whole night, because of people passing in the hallway which felt like an elephant-stampede. Its either people didnt care or they shoud fix that thing about the old the floor cracking so that you can hear thieves coming in back in the days. Nobody in our dorm slept that night so we checked out immediately next morning. Otherwise this hostel is nice, clean and convinient - just the noise is a big problem! ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The cleanliness in bathroom need to b improve... Overall happy living there with friends in a room. Sleep and rest well. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia