Ryokan @ Muntri Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The cleanliness in bathroom need to b improve... Overall happy living there with friends in a room. Sleep and rest well. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great experience - the only problem was the noisy school party who needed more supervision from their teachers! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Diane New Zealand
- “ bath and hair shampoos are provided with towels. convenience. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The hostel and staff are excellent. The location is in the centre of the action, so you don't need a cab / bus to get around. There are loads of yummy food stalls nearby, which make Penang a great city to visit. The hostel itself is clean, air-conditioned and offers free breakfast, which is a plus. Staff help to book onward transport or advise on tourist attractions - don't hesitate to ask them for help! ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Is really very nice place and sure will come again...only is one things is you could hear loud footstep along the walk way....but then overall is ok place to stay........cheers!!! ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Singapore