Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing place and owners. Had a wonderful stay. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Mitchell Canada
- “ We had a lovely stay (8 nights) at Ryokan Wajimaya. The place is family run and all of the family members were very kind and helpful to us. They always took the time to say good morning, good evening etc and ask us how we were going and if we needed any advice for Kyoto. It was very cold in Kyoto when we were there, but when we got back to the Ryokan in the afternoon they had always turned our heater on in advance so that it would be warm and cosy in our room when we go there. So thoughtful! ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Anna Australia
- “ A very pleasant stay at a very traditional Japanese hotel. It is close to Kyoto station, which puts you right next to all the transport links and it is on the doorstep of a very large temple. Easy to find, although the owners English is limited and at a reasonable price. ”
- 06 May 2011 Thomas