SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ toilet and bathroom is very dirty.... ”
- 03 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It's far from the station when you are carrying a big bag on your bag and it's hard to find. There was a horrible smell in the whole first floor. Their manga area is really nice, but the kitchen is too dark. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Montserrat Mexico
- “ The staff were extremely kind and helpful when we checked in, but we didn't interact with them much beyond that. Do not use the onsen they have since it was lukewarm at best; there are many other affordable onsens around the hostel. It is very easy to hop on a bus two blocks away from the hostel that leads directly to where the jigoku are which makes the location amazing. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada