SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Found the owner to be a Conscientious person . Saw your needs and predicament and adjusted to accommodate you. Which was very much appreciated. Great well placed hostel. Cleaning was obvious every day ,. A great trait. The area is interesting , I loved cycling around the small streets and in through the nearby covered in syreets . Where many and varied foods , Indian t, Korean and Japanese , Izakaya and ramen to mention but a few. Really enjoyed My stay. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Barry Ireland
- “ Very friendly staff - well located. Onsen to use! I was in a nice triple sharing room with tatami floor and washroom. ”
- 05 May 2014 Serena Switzerland
- “ Excellent overall experience. Special thumbs up for the friendly staff who takes their job seriously, really willing and able to help out regarding any matter. The only improvement I could suggest is this : finding the hostel's location by myself (when I arrived in Beppu the tourist information office was closed and the police was out on patrol) was quite difficult. Any way you could ask city services to be listed on their maps and street signs (at least the one at the station) ? ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The onsen was too hot for me to get into! It was great that the hostel provided it, but maybe cooling the temperature a little bit will make it more comfortable :) ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Xiao Canada