Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ owner is friendly and room is clean. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Just one bathroom for 18 people. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Lorenzo Spain
- “ Tomi is so nice. I had a little wound in my hand .He insist to take me to hospital . He is always willing to help. And he really helps. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 LI WEI Taiwan
- “ Quite possibly the best hostel experience I've ever had. Mieke and Toni are a goldmine of useful information about Albania, and they couldn't be friendlier, more fantastic hosts (the breakfast is also amazing). The hostel's location is fantastic--it's across the road from the beach (!!) and just down the road from the bus drop-off point--and it's right near a bunch of restaurants, bars, and a great supermarket. Also, THERE'S A HUGE BALCONY ATTACHED TO EACH ROOM, looking out on to Corfu. Awesome. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA