STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice dormitory room, great kitchen, very friendly staff. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ People factory....Comfy beds, good size rooms, breaky a bit spendy, I'd stay again. ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located very close to Malmö City Centre and only a five minute walk from Triangeln train station. The staff was very nice and helpful, the rooms and facilities were very spacious and clean and I felt very secure using the electronic key card to enter the dorm / hostel. The only Thing that I was missing was a sink in the dorm room, but to be fair we had a bathroom with sink pretty much outside the door. Overall I would definitely recommend the hostel. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Gabriela Germany
- “ Too expensive compared to other hostels ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Ian Armenia
- “ The hostel is good located, close to Triangeln station and walking distance from the old town. Also, hostel staff was very helpful and friendly, there is a big kichen area where all the people that are staying there have a great opportunity to gather. Beds are comfortable, it is possible to lock your bag or keep it in a luggage room. There is breakfast provided for extra payment. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Neat hostel and friendly staff ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Stepanka Czech Republic