STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a clean, quiet hostel near one of the main railway stations in Malmo. It's a bit stiff and formal - the staff don't even like people relaxing on the couches in the lobby, questioning whether you are actually a guest, when in fact that's the only place with wifi reception. They could make an effort to be friendlier. The kitchen and dining area is expansive and modern, though they could get some useful things for cooking, like a can opener. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Filips Latvia
- “ Nice dormitory room, great kitchen, very friendly staff. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ People factory....Comfy beds, good size rooms, breaky a bit spendy, I'd stay again. ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located very close to Malmö City Centre and only a five minute walk from Triangeln train station. The staff was very nice and helpful, the rooms and facilities were very spacious and clean and I felt very secure using the electronic key card to enter the dorm / hostel. The only Thing that I was missing was a sink in the dorm room, but to be fair we had a bathroom with sink pretty much outside the door. Overall I would definitely recommend the hostel. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Gabriela Germany