STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staffs were really nice and helped us a lot. it is really close to railway staion. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Stayed there only for one night. It is located relatively close to the city center. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean. All in all, it's a good hostel without any major pros or cons. Only the wifi could be better, it was hardly usable at all in my room. Oh, and it is quite expensive, even for Skandinavia. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ Big, clean, pleasant. Well situated in the city so it's pretty easy to get to the places worth seeing. The rooms were very homey. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 John Canada
- “ This was truly a wonderful experience. The staff was extremely professional and friendly and the facility was very nice. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone! ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place. Repeat Visitor. Breakfast a little expensive but plenty of shops nearby. Staff really helpful ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Anonymous England