STF/IYHF af Chapman
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is worth the extra money to stay on this ship. This was by far the best hostel I have ever been to in my life. Perfect location in walking distance to everything. Clean facilities with great internet connection. I highly recommend staying at this hostel. It is worth every penny. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the AF Chapman and actually came back for another stay. The location is fantastic, The staff is very friendly. However, I am not keen on mixed dorms, and would have much preferred to share the room with other females only. It would be easy to arrange male & female dorms, and would not add any extra costs. The shared bathrooms and toilets are already gender specific I liked seeing so many families in the hostel. I look forward to further stays at the AF Chapman. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Heidrun Germany
- “ This hostel is very nice and cozy. Location also good. It's a great place for those who want to have a proper rest. The only down part here for me is the trick about the price: yes , I know in front page there is a note saying that if you're not an IYHF you'll be charged extra on arrival. Still I think that is not the correct way to do business. The right way is to put the actual price here for ordinary customers and then a note telling that IYHF have discounts. But I'd still recommend it ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We were seven people with three kids and had a great stay. Very close to old town and shopping. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Stefan USA
- “ We loved staying at the beautiful ship! ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Morten Denmark