STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is really cool and arranging. The hostel is cheaper than Slottsskogens Vandrarhem but the facilities are less pretty ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous France
- “ VERY nice hostel, clean and friendly;o) ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Mette Denmark
- “ Very clean and nice room! ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Julia Austria
- “ Room a bit small, but overall the hostel was quite satisfactory. Staff were helpful. The terrace at the rear was quite nice to relax in at the end of the evening. ”
- 28 May 2013 Matthew England
- “ The hostel was quite nice - nice living room, good showers, well equipped kitchen. Wi-Fi connection was good and the room was about the right size! However, the location was a bit bad, but we were prepared to walk so that wasn't that big a problem. The atmosphere was a bit "dead" withvery few young travellers. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Marek Slovakia