STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think that they need shelves in the bathrooms, so that you can put your bags there without falling down. Otherwise it was a really good experience! ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel had great staff, however the rooms had very thin walls, so you could literally hear everything your neighbours were doing - that definitely sucked. The breakfast was great, however the location wasn't very ideal. It was a far walk from the city centre. ”
- 05 May 2015 Kathleen Rose Canada
- “ The location is little far from the center. All other things are good. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice Hostel. People were nice, both administrative staff as well as the people I roomed with. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Mathias USA
- “ Staff were extremely helpful with check-in, and everything in the hostel actually got cleaned. Kitchen facilities were great too. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Jake Australia
- “ Sødt personale. Perfekt beliggenhed i autentisk kvarter og tæt ved vandet. På væggen hænger en rigtig fin guide med rundtur til gode og anderledes steder i byen. Udmærkede køkken faciliteter, der kunne dog godt have været flere toiletter. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark