STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As a recent college graduate who is backpacking all around I was a little disappointed with how most people staying here were older and most had families. Besides that though it was a great hostel for a great value. If you don't care about a lively atmosphere then this place is perfect! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The friendly staff made us feel right at home and were very helpful with all our inquiries. This is a more family-oriented hostel, so not exactly ideal if you're the partying type, but great when traveling with the family! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff is really cool and arranging. The hostel is cheaper than Slottsskogens Vandrarhem but the facilities are less pretty ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous France