STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A typical hostel. The price is really affordable for a Swedish hostel. Unfortunately, my room had no lockers. So, to lock my valuable objects during the nights I had to leave the building, enter another one and go into a small supply closet where they had lockers. Furthermore, the hostels location is relatively far away from the city center. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ Very good hostel, very clean and the staff was very helpful!! I was very good that time. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Helpfull staff, helpfull and good recommendations, clean toilets and showers. We are very satisfied. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Jennie Sweden
- “ I think that they need shelves in the bathrooms, so that you can put your bags there without falling down. Otherwise it was a really good experience! ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel had great staff, however the rooms had very thin walls, so you could literally hear everything your neighbours were doing - that definitely sucked. The breakfast was great, however the location wasn't very ideal. It was a far walk from the city centre. ”
- 05 May 2015 Kathleen Rose Canada
- “ The location is little far from the center. All other things are good. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong