STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is little far from the center. All other things are good. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice Hostel. People were nice, both administrative staff as well as the people I roomed with. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Mathias USA
- “ Staff were extremely helpful with check-in, and everything in the hostel actually got cleaned. Kitchen facilities were great too. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Jake Australia
- “ Sødt personale. Perfekt beliggenhed i autentisk kvarter og tæt ved vandet. På væggen hænger en rigtig fin guide med rundtur til gode og anderledes steder i byen. Udmærkede køkken faciliteter, der kunne dog godt have været flere toiletter. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ As a recent college graduate who is backpacking all around I was a little disappointed with how most people staying here were older and most had families. Besides that though it was a great hostel for a great value. If you don't care about a lively atmosphere then this place is perfect! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The friendly staff made us feel right at home and were very helpful with all our inquiries. This is a more family-oriented hostel, so not exactly ideal if you're the partying type, but great when traveling with the family! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden