Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, good location, good value for money. Above-average backpackers hostel. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Elliot Netherlands
- “ Nice hostel with friendly english speaking staff. Close to central Wadi Musa and the mini bus station, and only a short taxi ride to Petra. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ We had an amazing stay at Saba'a. Yes it might not be the cheapest hostel in Wadi Musa, only by a little though, but it is GREAT value for your money. The owners Gail and Ibrahim are fantastic. Gail is very helpful and has a lot of useful info not only for Petra but for outside of Jordan as well. Ibrahim was very hospitable. And there's Baker (i think i might be misspelling his name sorry). He prepares a fantastic breakfast and loves to chat with the tourists. Thanks for your hospitality Baker!! ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA