Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, good location, good value for money. Above-average backpackers hostel. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Elliot Netherlands
- “ Nice hostel with friendly english speaking staff. Close to central Wadi Musa and the mini bus station, and only a short taxi ride to Petra. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ We had an amazing stay at Saba'a. Yes it might not be the cheapest hostel in Wadi Musa, only by a little though, but it is GREAT value for your money. The owners Gail and Ibrahim are fantastic. Gail is very helpful and has a lot of useful info not only for Petra but for outside of Jordan as well. Ibrahim was very hospitable. And there's Baker (i think i might be misspelling his name sorry). He prepares a fantastic breakfast and loves to chat with the tourists. Thanks for your hospitality Baker!! ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Petra just down the hill. Good restaurants all around. Great atmosphere and helpful staff. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Clark USA
- “ Great hostel, great staff, great location. Definitely coming back here next time. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Clark USA
- “ The walk is 20-30 mins up a very steep hill, but most of the hostels in the area are up the same hill. The staff was very nice and the place was clean. The hot water died for a nit, but they were pretty apologetic and I saw they were definitely working around the clock to fix the problem. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA