Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had an amazing stay at Saba'a. Yes it might not be the cheapest hostel in Wadi Musa, only by a little though, but it is GREAT value for your money. The owners Gail and Ibrahim are fantastic. Gail is very helpful and has a lot of useful info not only for Petra but for outside of Jordan as well. Ibrahim was very hospitable. And there's Baker (i think i might be misspelling his name sorry). He prepares a fantastic breakfast and loves to chat with the tourists. Thanks for your hospitality Baker!! ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Petra just down the hill. Good restaurants all around. Great atmosphere and helpful staff. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Clark USA
- “ The walk is 20-30 mins up a very steep hill, but most of the hostels in the area are up the same hill. The staff was very nice and the place was clean. The hot water died for a nit, but they were pretty apologetic and I saw they were definitely working around the clock to fix the problem. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay! Easy walk to Petra. Staff is very friendly and responsive. ”
- 13 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
“ Don´t except to much, the hostel is okay for its price. We took the lunch package for our petra trip and got really trouble with our stomachs. There wasn´t any kind of feeling sorry about that by the staff (they even refused to give us the money back). Our double room was more or less clean (don´t look to the fan), the bathroom was small but okay. ”
Hi, I was sorry that you didn't feel well, but as I told you at the time, it couldn't have been the lunches. You said you felt sick 5 minutes after eating. Food posoning takes on average 6- 8 hours to develop. In addition, I checked with the other 8 people who had lunches and they all felt absoutely fine. All lunches are made freshly every morning. Sorry your fan was dusty, electricity tends to attract it very quickly.
- 19 Sep 2012 Kati