Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay at Safari Hostel. Paulo is the best host you could find, always worry for your safety and giving you great tips for moving around the city. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the Safari Hostel!! Paolo was amazing and was helping whenever he could. The ambiance was incredible, kinda rustically and nice located in the Selva. Nice for everyone who like to stay in nature! ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Anja Switzerland
- “ I had a great experience in Safari Hostel during Rock in Rio 2013! Paulo, the owner, received me very well since the beginning. Actually, even before that. Once my arrival was a little bit late, he called me on my cell phone to see if I was ok. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left I felt like home. It's a peaceful place surrounded by nature. You can go to Floresta da Tijuca walking. It's right at the corner! No car horns when you wake up! Just some birds singing! ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Erick Brazil