Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a good location and good facilities, but I found the staff helpfulness lacking. In addition to often times being un-knowledgeable about their own city, they also charged me nearly double-price to add an extra day on and then refused to refund the difference when I pointed it out. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Safari hostel offers everything a traveller needs, the place is clean, safe and comfortable, and the staff is exceedingly helpful + welcoming. I definitely recommend the hostel and will come back there for my next stay in Moscow. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Ursula Germany
- “ Safari hostel is a comfortable and almost cheap and enjoyable place in the heart of Moscow. Free cookies, tea and coffee :-) 10 minutes to red square by walk, excelent Metro connection from and to DME airport. So it is easy to use the bus transfer for 100rubles ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Carsten Germany
- “ The entrance of the hostel is hard to find and seems a bit dodgy (it is a sort of alley/side street) but other than that, the hostel is a great value for your money! Would definitely come back ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Rocio Mexico
- “ Very good value!! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Frederico Brazil
- “ Location is great..10 minutes to Red Square,3 minutes to Trubnaya Metro Station..You almost have everything you need to cook food.Its clean,rooms are ok and stuffs are friendly and helpful..Negative parts,they dont have hostel atmosphere,mostly Russian People stay and there is only 1 shared key for 1 room ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Turkey