Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed staying there. The location is awesome. The staff was really helpful. I would recommend it to all my friends. ”
- 06 Feb 2016 Nicole Jamaica
- “ They charged me extra for some "tax" although it was not mentioned in the website. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ This hostel is located on a dark street off the downtown area. It has a gate that must be raised for taxi to get into otherwise you will walk about a block to hostel. Breakfast is skimpy. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ PROS - I think it's a great location and the reception staff seem like they are making an effort. CONS - Major security problems (door keys don't work so staff just tell you to prop doors open, they lost 3/4 locker keys for my dorm, and anyone entering walks by all dorms before reception!), shared a dorm with cleaning staff who won't turn off lights and talked on phone all night, bathrooms not cleaned often enough, some rude Russian long-term "guests", rooms near common room are VERY noisy. :( ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Wonderful hostel. Everything you could ask for, plus a great staff. I had a great time and I'll definitely be back! ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Clark USA
- “ Very nice place with friendly staff , clean and well located. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Gabriel Brazil