Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a good location and good facilities, but I found the staff helpfulness lacking. In addition to often times being un-knowledgeable about their own city, they also charged me nearly double-price to add an extra day on and then refused to refund the difference when I pointed it out. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Safari hostel offers everything a traveller needs, the place is clean, safe and comfortable, and the staff is exceedingly helpful + welcoming. I definitely recommend the hostel and will come back there for my next stay in Moscow. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Ursula Germany
- “ Safari hostel is a comfortable and almost cheap and enjoyable place in the heart of Moscow. Free cookies, tea and coffee :-) 10 minutes to red square by walk, excelent Metro connection from and to DME airport. So it is easy to use the bus transfer for 100rubles ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Carsten Germany
- “ The entrance of the hostel is hard to find and seems a bit dodgy (it is a sort of alley/side street) but other than that, the hostel is a great value for your money! Would definitely come back ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Rocio Mexico
- “ Very good value!! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Frederico Brazil