Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Safari hostel is a comfortable and almost cheap and enjoyable place in the heart of Moscow. Free cookies, tea and coffee :-) 10 minutes to red square by walk, excelent Metro connection from and to DME airport. So it is easy to use the bus transfer for 100rubles ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Carsten Germany
- “ The entrance of the hostel is hard to find and seems a bit dodgy (it is a sort of alley/side street) but other than that, the hostel is a great value for your money! Would definitely come back ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Rocio Mexico
- “ Very good value!! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Frederico Brazil
- “ Location is great..10 minutes to Red Square,3 minutes to Trubnaya Metro Station..You almost have everything you need to cook food.Its clean,rooms are ok and stuffs are friendly and helpful..Negative parts,they dont have hostel atmosphere,mostly Russian People stay and there is only 1 shared key for 1 room ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Turkey