Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at the safed inn for two nights. Thanks to the explanations on the email we didn't have any problem finding the hotel. The place is lovely with a nice garden. The owners are amazing people, always ready to help you in any way they can, giving us advices about restaurants, activities... There is wifi everywhere, inside and outside. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. It was a real pleasure to stay at the safed inn, we will definitively go again. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Francine France
- “ I loved this little place! If I ever return to the area I am sure to stay there again. The staff is very helpful and the atmosphere is that of a mini-paradise. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice, clean hostel with great costumer service. The hostel had a beautiful garden and was located on a mountain which means it's nice and cool. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Rui Mary Canada
- “ This is a very welcoming place. A true oasis of hospitality. ”
- 23 Nov 2012 Clive England