Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We absolutely recommend this hostel. The hosts are nice and give travelling advice where you need it. We even got some drinks, including selfmade liquor, for free. The hostel itself is clean, comfortable, in a quiet location in the mountains, with a spacious garden with fruit trees, chairs, tables and a heated whirlpool. For five dollars you get an excellent continental breakfast, even including fried or scrambled eggs and various cereals. Overall great value for money. ”
- 15 May 2014 Kai-Simon Germany
- “ Stayed only one night but the staff was very helpfull. We would reccomend this hostel for free parking, chill out atmosphere, clean rooms and very nice and helpfull staff. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Vojtěch Czech Republic
- “ We stayed at the safed inn for two nights. Thanks to the explanations on the email we didn't have any problem finding the hotel. The place is lovely with a nice garden. The owners are amazing people, always ready to help you in any way they can, giving us advices about restaurants, activities... There is wifi everywhere, inside and outside. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. It was a real pleasure to stay at the safed inn, we will definitively go again. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Francine France