Safestay Barcelona Gothic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything wrong with the hostel,beginning with the facilities and ending with the cleaning.There are extra charges for using washing machine and the dryer.The breakfast was very poor,tasted horrible,cheap bread,coffee was disgusting,the water had a strong taste of chlorine...not even worthed the 2 euro.The air conditioning was totally missing on the corridors,reception,kitchen,toilets and showers and what was worst that in the showers and toilets there were no windows.The staff was nice. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Carmen Rodica British Virgin Islands
- “ Good but no ambiance. The terrasse is closed at 10 p.m. which is far too early. No alcohol authorised, no bar in the hostel... People do not talk a lot one to each other. Good just to sleep but not what I would expect from a hostel. ”
- 01 Aug 2017 Anonymous France
- “ The beds were not so good, but the rest very good. ”
- 29 Jan 2017 Anonymous Germany