Safestay Barcelona Passeig de Gràcia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed here many times, and it's always been a great place to stay. ”
- 23 Sep 2019 Anonymous England
- “ Right in the main street of Barcelona, steps away from a subway station. Walking distance to many attractions. ”
- 23 Aug 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ Had to wait over 30 minute to check in. Elevator were very slow. Door slams very loudly when closing. Bed was broken. Power socket in the room were broken. Boring terrace with a couple of chairs, not cozy at all. Our room 202 was like a bunker with the sound of discharge water right outside the room. Extra charce 9 euro for keeping bags in the luggage room. Very loud and young clientel. Would not stay again. ”
- 15 Jul 2018 Anonymous Sweden