Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Superb location, clean, and overall a great deal during festival time. My one real complaint is that their "bicycle parking" is a joke - inadequate rack space just outside their very busy bar. It's really no better than leaving your bike on the street. ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel, staff are super friendly and facilities are very clean and well maintained. The bar downstairs is excellent with good prices and a friendly atmosphere. Definitely get good value for money and will definitely be back. Excellent location just off the royal mile. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Joseph Australia
- “ Good location in the old town, although down a bit of a small dark street. I was in an 8 bed dorm, but had the whole room to myself for the one night I stayed. 2 ensuites in the room, but no shower curtains so the floor in the bathroom got wet. Good water temperature and nice and hot though. Good sized lockers in the rooms, which fit my big backpack. Overall a great place to stay. ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous Australia