Safestay London Elephant & Castle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place to stay and close to underground or tube ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Marcos USA
- “ A kitchen would be useful considering the exorbitant food prices in London. ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Matthew Australia
- “ It was fine, but there was a building site right outside our window so there were very loud - they started building early in the morning :-( The room was very hot, but it was very clean. The hotel had a cool design - and there were a lot of activities such as billiard and a football table but these were broken.. :-( But it was fine and cheap. Themsen is within walking distance :-) ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Catharina Amalie Kusk Denmark