Safestay London Elephant & Castle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place to stay and close to underground or tube ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Marcos USA
- “ A kitchen would be useful considering the exorbitant food prices in London. ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Matthew Australia
- “ It was fine, but there was a building site right outside our window so there were very loud - they started building early in the morning :-( The room was very hot, but it was very clean. The hotel had a cool design - and there were a lot of activities such as billiard and a football table but these were broken.. :-( But it was fine and cheap. Themsen is within walking distance :-) ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Catharina Amalie Kusk Denmark
- “ I liked this hostel! Although my key kept to randomly stop working three times during my four day stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful and quickly helped me out each time. My room was clean and while the hostel wasn't in the middle of central, getting back and forth was no problem for me. ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Tuva Lisa Amelia Sweden
- “ It took me almost an hour to check in due to a conversation on the book issue. Nothing was done to account for this major inconvenience. This was not the way I wanted to start any trip. Staff seemed very disorganized which was unusual in my experiences with hostels. A hostel should we able to convert a booking made on hostelworld.com from euros! ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Sarah USA
- “ Great hostel for the price! ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Erin USA