Saga Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are very friendly and helpful, the hostel is kept very clean with a really nice roof terrace. It is nice that they supply a towel,soap and shampoo too which is pretty rare is China. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean, good value for Beijing, helpful staff. A bit of a walk from the tube station but near local restaurants. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Ola, Saga hostel is a very good place to hang out in a huge city like Beijing. Its a nice micro-world on its self with a very good atmosphere, due to the nice hostel-bar, rooftop terrace, location in a small quite street and very friendly staff. Recommendable! ”
- 14 May 2014 Aren Netherlands
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel.Youuld definetly take the tour to the Great Wall from the hostel. It's a great experience, cheap (lunch is included) and such an amazing experience. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Alexander Belgium
- “ Okay for the price. Staff is nice but a bit clueless and rooms are acceptably clean but the mattresses in the four bed dorms are HARD. Shared bathrooms are dirty and the showers pretty nasty. Tour to Mutianyu is okay but the driver was way too slow and we arrived late, food was nice though. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada