Saga Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is in the heart of beijing very clean matress sheet. room and toilet clean. However, no common area for enjoy. have bar but food quiet expensive. 3fl internet is quiet bad and water is leak. 2fl internet ok and water is good. ”
- 30 Jan 2015 Vichai Thailand
- “ Your Comments ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Joshua USA
- “ I had a absolutely fantastic stay in Beijing at the Saga Youth Hostel. Very helpful crew/staff, and always smiling. Take time for customers and have a lot of practical and very good advices. Helpful with all activities. Invited to take part in Dumpling making friday night when I arrived. ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Marianne Norway
- “ The staff are very friendly and helpful, the hostel is kept very clean with a really nice roof terrace. It is nice that they supply a towel,soap and shampoo too which is pretty rare is China. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean, good value for Beijing, helpful staff. A bit of a walk from the tube station but near local restaurants. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Ola, Saga hostel is a very good place to hang out in a huge city like Beijing. Its a nice micro-world on its self with a very good atmosphere, due to the nice hostel-bar, rooftop terrace, location in a small quite street and very friendly staff. Recommendable! ”
- 14 May 2014 Aren Netherlands