Saga Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are very friendly and helpful, the hostel is kept very clean with a really nice roof terrace. It is nice that they supply a towel,soap and shampoo too which is pretty rare is China. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean, good value for Beijing, helpful staff. A bit of a walk from the tube station but near local restaurants. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Ola, Saga hostel is a very good place to hang out in a huge city like Beijing. Its a nice micro-world on its self with a very good atmosphere, due to the nice hostel-bar, rooftop terrace, location in a small quite street and very friendly staff. Recommendable! ”
- 14 May 2014 Aren Netherlands
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel.Youuld definetly take the tour to the Great Wall from the hostel. It's a great experience, cheap (lunch is included) and such an amazing experience. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Alexander Belgium