Saga Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Okay for the price. Staff is nice but a bit clueless and rooms are acceptably clean but the mattresses in the four bed dorms are HARD. Shared bathrooms are dirty and the showers pretty nasty. Tour to Mutianyu is okay but the driver was way too slow and we arrived late, food was nice though. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff there are narrow minded, unknowledgable, they accepted another customer before I left, I had to leave and look for another hotel to live when they informed me. A canadian friend does not use credit card and went their directly, he was charged for more than others were. I read from their profile they had free internet access but in the 4 days I nearly couldn't come online, when we complian about that, they began to suggest us to use their unfree internet.... really not happy there.. ”
- 12 Nov 2012 Anonymous China
- “ only one person at the reception spoke english, otherwise hostel was ok! ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Jenny Finland