Saga Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Service! Super friendly staff, spoke great English, always available. Love their cafe / bar... can chill, drink, eat, work, its multi purpose! ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Brian USA
- “ Staying at Saga hostel definitely made my trip to Beijing INCREDIBLE. The staff is incredibly helpful, kind, and willing to hang out even outside of their work hours. I would DEFINITELY recommend others to stay here if they're looking for a great time while in Beijing. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Brennan USA
- “ I stayed at this hostel 10 years ago and I must say I was very disappointed with my second stay there. It has changed a lot and the atmosphere is totally different. It was a better hostel when I stayed last time. The staff were also a bit disorganized and seemed inexperienced Rooms were also noisy. ”
- 16 Dec 2015 David England
- “ The staff were extremely kind, friendly and welcoming. They made myself and the other travellers feel right at home. I truly enjoyed my time there would recommend it to anyone looking for a lovely place to stay with a great location. ”
- 23 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Walking distance to the subway station and many restaurants, pretty good in-house food and the room was great! But the staff is what makes the stay, always welcoming and helpful, one girl tries her best to remember my name and says hello everytime I see her. Clean bathroom and the room, though a bit small, is well equipped. The bar area is also a surprise since they have a pretty great choice of beer. So, a very recommended place! ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous Indonesia