Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to just have a walk to Taj Mahal. Clean and nice, wifi, good rooftop terrace. Exelent value for money. Anne, oct 2013, Finland ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ I recommend this hostel for people looking for a hostel in Agra. the location is within walking distance to the famous Taj Mahal and from the roof top you can see it also. ”
- 15 Feb 2012 Anonymous
- “ beautifull place with beautifull wiew of Taj Mahal. staff is very very very helpfull and they helped us with a problem that we had in Delhi. they gived us good suggestion about local people. big room. in this hostel you can feel quiet and you can relax. ”
- 02 Dec 2011 Abate
- “ A good hostel if you are on a tight budget. Staff is friendly and location is good (nice view of taj mahal from rooftop terrace) but rooms are so so, with lack of warm water and only a little cold water for a shower. The frequent powerfails are kind of annoying, meaning there's no light and no fan multiple times a day. Alltogether it's an ok hostel for its price ”
- 13 Aug 2011 Roel