Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ awesome taj view from the hostel's terrace! the roof top restaurant is alright, the food didn't cause us any tummyache. you don't get a really good view of the taj from the so-called taj mahal view room. the rooms are not super clean, but definitely okay for a two days' stay. there happened to be several power blackouts, but that was due to some wire reconstructions done by the city of agra. overall we had a good stay at sai palace, the stuff was nice, too! ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Marietheres Austria
- “ Enjoyed the stay. Internet worked in the room, when it worked at all. Rooftop was very nice and the food good. Great value for the money and I would recommend to others. Enjoy! ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ 3 minutes walk to taj mahal,the chef is very nice, but India.....never again! ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Roody USA