Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed the stay. Internet worked in the room, when it worked at all. Rooftop was very nice and the food good. Great value for the money and I would recommend to others. Enjoy! ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ 3 minutes walk to taj mahal,the chef is very nice, but India.....never again! ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Roody USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the Sai Palace! The staff were helpful, the food at the restaurant was good, and, of course, the Taj is close by. There is a big gate put down over the doors at night, which makes you feel safe, but could cause problems in the morning.. I had read the best time to see the Taj is as the sun is rising, but as I tried to leave the gate was down. Luckily, someone was arriving then, so the owner opened the gate to let them in. Just ask in advance, I guess! ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Nicole USA
- “ Easy to just have a walk to Taj Mahal. Clean and nice, wifi, good rooftop terrace. Exelent value for money. Anne, oct 2013, Finland ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland