Saigon Backpackers Hostel @ Bui Vien
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Walk into the backstreet, where you can find couple of guest houses. Its not located in main roads, which means its quite compared to other hostels on Bui Vien or Pham Lao Str. There is very rarely a hostel with a lift. This one also doesn't have one. Nice area in lobby for breakfast or chill out. Make sure to checkout the roof on 6th floor for smoke or cold beer in the night. Be patient, stuff is very friendly and helpful. . ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff were very polite and helpful. ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Rollo England
- “ we booked online but then they told us they dont have any room available. it was up to us to find another place to stay. :( ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany