Saigon Backpackers Hostel @ Pham Ngu Lao
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is at a great location, right in the middle of District 1 full of cafes, bars and restaurants and also walking distance to all the major attractions. Dorms are air conditioned and have nice new beds. Breakfast is quite filling and English speaking staff is always ready at your service. Wifi works well on all floors. They do have a no shoes policy, though, while cleanliness could be improved. All in all we were pleased with staying at Saigon backpackers. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ The hostel was great for the price. They clean the rooms and bathrooms daily, but some of the rooms have stuff stored in them (other than luggage from travelers). The breakfast they provide is decent when you consider the price of your stay. The main woman at the front desk during the day was very nice and helpful with any question I had. It's in a good location that makes it relatively easy to get around to lots of sights and the alley way was lit well enough that it didn't seem shady. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very nice, the rooms are nice and clean, the breakfast is good. The location is great, it's in the city center but not in a main street, so it's not so loud, but it's a bit hard to find, the instructions to get there are not very clear. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Camila Argentina