Saigon Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In my opinion, the staffs English needs to improve. Otherwise a great hostel. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ One of these hostels that are better than home. Wonderful hostel! Everything is done great. Thank you ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ good hostel in district 1 in HCMC. Ths hostel is close everything of interest. He's clean and the staff is very frendly and helpfull ”
- 13 Jan 2013 Anonymous France
- “ No proper doorlock! US$ 20.00 for single occupied room too much. I moved to another hotel with a room for US$ 10.00 of the same standard! ”
- 15 Jun 2012 Johannes Gerardus
- “ I was so pleased with this hostel, the staff are the most friendly I've ever met! They were so helpful, and so forthcoming - if you're just hanging around the (quite good) common room/reception, you can avoid getting to know them. Dorms are good and clean, has one shared bathroom, but it is not usually a problem. It's very close to town, and it's a good starting point for meeting other travellers. ”
- 31 Mar 2012 Anonymous Denmark