Saigon Mini Hotel 5
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can recommend this hostel without hesitation, particularly because of the friendly and efficient service from the staff. I had all sorts of issues - money changing, taxi, adapters, directions etc etc and all my problems were handled efficiently and graciously. Thank you! ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Gareth South Africa
- “ Nice hotel with comfortable and big beds and clean rooms. Friendly staff. Located at the main tourist street which is great for nightlife but not the quietst place at night. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Thomas Germany
- “ The place was great, and the staff were amazing. However, I woke up every morning just around 7 by very loud construction and drilling in concrete. Not sure if it was in the neighbour building or in the hotel itself. It last all through the day. This was really annoying. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Good hostel where you get a lot for your money. The staff is very helpful, the location is great, beds are comfy and wi-fi is fast. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ A great little place. Affordable like a hostel but with the presentation and attentiveness of a hotel. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Christopher USA