Saigon Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent location, really lets you feel typical city life right away, meaning its a good thing. The rooms may be small, but they are clean with good a/c so sleep is not a problem. Staff was helpful and you get a free quick breakfast with your room. I would stay here again. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Gabriel USA
- “ There isn't much space neither in the room or to hang out..everything is just too small. But the location is good, I did everything on foot. Just be careful when you take a taxi in the airport, its really far and they might try to charge you more than it should be. I would recommend to arrange previously with the hostel to send someone to pick you up, to make sure that you will pay the correct amount. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ located strategically near all the backpackers could need.the staff especially the cute girl on day shift is really helpful with all the info. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous Indonesia