Saint James Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed the evenings spent in the confort living room. The staff is good. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Emilie
- “ The bed was terrible: it had a saggy matras and the bedding smelled used. The restrooms and showers were unclean. Even backpacker hostels should meet some basic hygiene standards. Five pounds for a "real english breakfast" that you had to prepare yourself. Really? Go down the road add an extra 3 pounds and you'll have yourself a fantastic English breakfast at one of the pubs. I've had far better experiences at other hostels for a lot less money. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Decent all around, though better ventilation in the bathrooms would be great. I was annoyed at the requirement to pay 2 pounds nonrefundable to leave my bags for a few hours after check out (not placed in a secure location, just near the desk). Staff was not that helpful, and was hard to understand at times, but the facility was great, clean, and a solid value for the neighborhood. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA