Saint James Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the worst hostel hands down I have ever stayed at! It was un clean, the bathrooms were terrible I felt more clean before I went in! I am a 20year old feel placed in a room with two middle age men which Made me very uncomfortable, there were teenage/young 20 year old guys shocking weed in one of the bathrooms making it U useable to others and the stuff did nothing about it! I only ended up staying on pe night after booking for 9 and paying for 4nights, could not stay anylonger! ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Gemma New Zealand
- “ The shower cabins are very small, and could use a mat. Otherwise, I really liked my stay there, the hostel is well located, there are lockers in the room, the staff is nice, and one of the girls cooked a delicious cake :) Cheers! ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Sarah France
- “ We enjoyed the quiet neighborhood location. The staff was friendly. The common area is very large and open. The back yard is also a nice area to hang out. We were very disappointed in the cleanliness of the bathrooms. The main problem is that the showers and stalls need ventilation. It's stifling. I noticed the all female showers have a fan and they're so much better. One of our curtains came down and it never got fixed even though I told the staff about it 2 times. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Joan USA
- “ Nice place for the money. No air conditioning in the rooms so during hot weather the rooms can be a bit stifling, especially if there is someone in the room that insists on closing the window. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Carl USA