Saint James Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel provides the necessities. The common areas are large. The breakfast is good. The front desk staff were very nice. They leave the food accessible if you pay a little bit, you can have as much bread and nutella as your stomach can hold. The room themselves are very cramped and have no airflow so it leads to being pretty stank. Co-ed bathrooms are not cleaned enough. It is an average hostel but the bad part is the attitude of the owner that is reflected in the running of the hostel. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ try to stay here when in London, as its very safe, secure and friendly! ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ loved this hostel everything was great! the staff were friendly showers were clean, if something wasn't right I mentioned it to the girl at reception and it was corrected! could not fault it! ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very fresh and nice hostel to a very reasonable price. Actually one of the better I have visited to this low price. Nice and clean kitchen and shared bathrooms. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Amelie Sweden