Saint James Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was perfect. The tube and bus was a block away. Good food near by. We had a triple private room - a triple bunk. Pretty clean. The bathrooms were cleaned daily. Our floor was a bit noisy. Breakfast consisted of toast, jellies, jams, chocolate spreads and peanut butter. Cereals and boiled eggs included as well. Large kitchen and dining area. Staff was helpful. Lots of travelers to meet. a chair in the room and more sitting area in the common area would have been good. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Margarita USA
- “ This hostel provides the necessities. The common areas are large. The breakfast is good. The front desk staff were very nice. They leave the food accessible if you pay a little bit, you can have as much bread and nutella as your stomach can hold. The room themselves are very cramped and have no airflow so it leads to being pretty stank. Co-ed bathrooms are not cleaned enough. It is an average hostel but the bad part is the attitude of the owner that is reflected in the running of the hostel. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ try to stay here when in London, as its very safe, secure and friendly! ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland