Sakura Hostel Asakusa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The good: The price compared to what you got was good. Clean facilities, comfortable beds and pillows. A large shared room with lots of seats and a good TV. The bad: Free internet was unreliable on the first floor (the floor that the staff said it was at it's best), on the second floor it was almost impossible to get a decent signal (VERY slow) The room i stayed in was unfortunately very humid so the bed clothes and my dry clothes became very moist. I worry a bit about mold (did not see any). ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Fredrik Sweden
- “ Except for the location,this hostel offered me a nice stay in Tokyo. Easy to meet travelers and the cost is so friendly to backpackers. About location, if you are tourist, it could be a great location as it is just by the famous temple. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Sakura was nice to stay in. Easy to find, clean. Due to its size (6 floors, multiple 8-person rooms per floor), there wasn't much personal interaction for me. The wireless internet, while free, was only available on the first floor. This wasn't a huge thing, because I can understand not wanting to get coverage across six floors. There are other hostels in the area that seemed more personalized than this one though. This one seemed impersonal to me for some reason. ”
- 16 May 2013 Christopher USA
- “ Everything about this place is great. The only downside is that wifi is not too fast. ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong