Sakura Hostel Asakusa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The accommodations were exactly what you need - nothing to worry about there. This hostel was my best in Japan because of the people that I met there - at least a dozen fun, young and friendly international travellers. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A perfectly serviceable hostel in the not too out of the way district of Asakusa (though a bit of a walk from the subway). The staff were friendly and helpful. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Edmund England
- “ Sakura hostel was an absolutely amazing place to stay. For a lone traveller, met the most awesome people, friendly staff, safe environment for your luggage. Would recommend to anyone. Clean rooms and well equipped. 10/10. Thanks from australia ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Matthew Australia
- “ If you're in the dormitory, other tenants will sometimes turn on the lights at odd hours, e.g., 1:30AM or 8:00AM. Like most rooms in Japan, the lights are very bright, and the bunk bed curtains do relatively little to block the light from entering. As a result, I slept rather poorly, friends told me "具合悪いよ". The hostel should enforce a lights-out policy in the dorm rooms, disable the light switch, or educate guests. The atmosphere is great and there are always people to meet in the lobby. ”
- 27 May 2015 Dietrich USA