Sakura Hostel Ikebukuro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a mixed dorm that was honestly like a prison cell. The coloring, the rules in the door, everything screamed jail. Three bunk-beds and very little floor space. Even if the location is perfect for many visitors, I wouldn't set my foot to this place again. I've been to many hostels, in Japan and elsewhere, and this was the worst place ever. ”
- 18 Nov 2011 Outi
- “ My boyfriend and I stayed here during our week-long trip in Japan. We had the private bedroom with shared bathroom. The room was perfect and even had its own computer which was super helpful. The owner? or worker? was so friendly and he was so informative, I used him a lot and I would too if I were you. The hostel was near the river and really close to the subway, which was pretty convenient. This is a small hostel with character and I absolutely recommend it. ”
- 16 Sep 2011 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall good but not friendly people. ”
- 03 Aug 2011 Anonymous England