Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Salitre is located only 10 minutes walking distance from Rossio, a central place and important tram intersection, and 5 minutes from Rato, another important tram stop. The staff is friendly and open with advice concerning directions etc. Also, it is fairly cheap. The hostel could need some minor repairs - one cooking plate and 2 out of 3 men's showers were broken. The walls are very thin, but the staff readily provides earplugs. The rooms look much more worn out than suggested by the pictures. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Mitja Germany
- “ The staff was very friendly and gave us a warm welcome. Our room was very nice and bright, with a newly refurbished wodden floor and a big double bed. The matress was too soft for my liking. So far, the breakfast was the only one with fresh fruits (apples and bananas), so that's a big plus. However, the showers were a bit of a disappointment, since they could use a proper cleaning, or maybe even exchange, which might happen, since all the rest of the hostel was looking so new. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Robert Germany
- “ Great Staff Great Location GREAT HOSTEL ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal