Salmon Weir Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very good place to stay for few nights. The staff is friendly, the place is cleaned every day, your bed clothes are fresh and the kithen will give you a fridge and a big space to cook. you are in the city center, near the canal and some shops. I warmly recommand this hostel. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ This hostel was sadly the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. As students, we only really used our room for sleeping. The bedroom was tiny (the size of a single bunk bed and enough room to open the door). There was no space to store anything which made moving around the room hard. The room was mouldy and constantly smelt damp. However the bathroom and kitchen were clean. If you want cheap accommodation then this is your place to stay, but be warned! I am glad I only stayed here for 2 nights. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Nice and friendly Hostel but we missed a bigger table to eat dinner. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Jana Leonie Germany
- “ The hostel had a pretty weird vibe, it sort of felt like it was just some guys house with a lot of people staying in it. It seemed like everyone knew each other except for us. Also there wasn't locked luggage room, we just had to put our stuff in the common room/living room. I mean everything was fine, it just felt a bit weird. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Melanie USA
- “ We booked a room for 2 in this hostel, and ended up in a very small room with a quite small bed and very few space for our stuff. The bathrooms are small as well, with nowhere to put your stuff and towel. Moreover, we decided to sleep in this hostel because the website said there was a free parking for residents, which turned out to be absolutely wrong, we had to pay a parking for the 2 days we stayed there. The staff and atmosphere are very pleasant though, but we were disappointed by the place ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Soriya France