Salmon Weir Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ sweet place ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ We spend a very good experience there! Workers are really good and nice, I hope to come back again! ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great work! Hope to be back someday! Keep on going! ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Nicola Italy
- “ A friendly type of hostel. Dominick and his Team are very welcoming, helpful and obliging to guests. Hostel looks a bit tired and does need to be refreshed in certain areas like the Toilets and Dormitory Bedrooms as it look tired and jaded. Many brand new Backpacker Hostels have opened in Galway in recent years and other existing Hostels have all had major refurbishments too. Keep the friendly welcoming spirit but please also invest in the facilities or Salmon Weir will become irrelevant in time ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Salmon Weir Hostel was great to stay at! It's a cute hostel pretty close to the city center of Galway. The staff was super nice and friendly and showed us the good stuff on the map, they even had answers to my very complicated requests :D The rooms, well, lets call them "unique" :D i would've never believed how many beds you can fit into one room, but i can say, that i had a really cozy stay in a very sweet hostel! ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany