Salmon Weir Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We got the double bed private for our stay and it was really nice. All in all the room wasn't much bigger than the bed, but who needs anything more than that? There was a great little common area and kitchen. It seemed like the whole place was run by one guy so there was a curfew but we didn't stay out past 3am anyways. Nice and clean though and the room had lockers! ”
- 19 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is quite easy to find, there is parking nearby (not for free). Stuff is very friendly. Overall hostel is very easy-going. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ sweet place ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ We spend a very good experience there! Workers are really good and nice, I hope to come back again! ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great work! Hope to be back someday! Keep on going! ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Nicola Italy