Salmon Weir Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff and other people there were awesome and fun! Everyone was so helpful and were available at all times. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was Really more than great...Helpful and kind especially Takako the japanese staff and the lady from Romania was really kind, U can feel urself at home with a very nice atmosphere..If I have a chance to go to Galway...Definitely will stay there.. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Mohamed Egypt
- “ A very good place to stay for few nights. The staff is friendly, the place is cleaned every day, your bed clothes are fresh and the kithen will give you a fridge and a big space to cook. you are in the city center, near the canal and some shops. I warmly recommand this hostel. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ This hostel was sadly the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. As students, we only really used our room for sleeping. The bedroom was tiny (the size of a single bunk bed and enough room to open the door). There was no space to store anything which made moving around the room hard. The room was mouldy and constantly smelt damp. However the bathroom and kitchen were clean. If you want cheap accommodation then this is your place to stay, but be warned! I am glad I only stayed here for 2 nights. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Nice and friendly Hostel but we missed a bigger table to eat dinner. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Jana Leonie Germany