Sam Sen Sam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Coming from the airport with train and bus was long and unreliable due to unreliable Thai railways, but the attitude of staff quickly overwhelmed the negative mood. Comfort place with numerous WC and shower cabins. Rooms are basic and the walls are symbolic, which means only not to see the neighbours. Lobby cozy and nice. It's clean everywhere and there's space enough for everybody. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Plamen Bulgaria
- “ Place was very nice. Not too far of a walk to the sights. Not downtown Bangkok but that's not where the sights are anyway. Downtown is easily reachable by water taxi for very cheap. Hostel was very nice and staff was friendly. ”
- 27 May 2012 Anonymous American
- “ Nice and quiet place to stay in Bangkok. It is a 5-10 min walk to the famous Khao San road. The rooms are nice and clean. ”
- 18 Dec 2011 Jochem