Sam So Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is really friendly and helpful. They can book tuk-tuk and arrange tours for you. The location is close to the night market and the pub street area so we just walked around 10 min. We enjoyed our stay here. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel was fantastic! The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel's breakfast was tasty and convenient. They had a fleet of bicycles for cheap rental, and even let us borrow them our first evening in for free. Some tips to make it even better: 1) Buy water in bulk and offer it at the local market rate. 2) Make sure all ACs/refridgerators are working 3) Advertise the pool next door (very cheap and a great way to relax after day(s) at Angkor) 4) Maybe some new showers ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Eric USA
- “ They where always kind and helpful even when I was not so kind ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Patrick USA
- “ Great place and staff.. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Wojciech Poland
- “ Really nice clean guest house close to everything. The staff is very nice and friendly. Awesome free breakfast. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Lucas Finland