Sam So Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and friendly place. Ok location, quite and easy to walk to restaurants. Nice breakfast. ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Very very friendly staff, answered all our questions with so much patience and we felt very much at home here. ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Julia Austria
- “ The owner, Sam So, and his wife are very friendly and eager to help! Though there may have been a lizard or two in the hallways, they only come out at night and the rooms are comfortable and well kept. It is also three blocks away from the river and about 5-6 blocks away from the night market. The gates lock at 12 at night which I hope adds some security. There are some food places nearby but Sam So also offers free breakfast! I would live here again! ”
- 29 May 2015 Anita USA