Samay Hostel Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Glad to have chosen this hostel. I only spent 2 nights but I wish I could've stayed longer. The location is great, within walking distance to everything, all the main attractions. Very easy to find. Staff were great. Spoke English really well, friendly and were always there for any help. Neat and clean rooms and bathrooms. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous
- “ Nice staff, convenient location. Breakfast not worth the extra Euros ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice staff, good kitchen, nice room, very clean. I recommend this hostel. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I really recommend this hostel. It was very good to stay there. All staffs are very kindly and friendly. The room is clean,and he kitchen is good to use. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The stuff is more than just polite. All the guys are friendly and ready to help; the room is cozy with a silent neighbourhood such as nobody is to break your rest. The bathroom is clean and comfortable. Air conditioning is centralised though. The kitchen is clean and spacious enough. Don't miss Walking tour and Night bar tour guided by Santjago and Pepe. The location allows you to reach either city center, almost all the attractions and the bus station easily and quickly. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia