Samay Hostel Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My always to be hostel whenever I visit Sevilla. It's in the middle of everything and next to the bus stop to the Main Bus Terminal. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ Great Hostel to stay in. Since it is in Seville I was really glad they had AC The one annoyance i had was that the wifi did not reach your room so you had to sit in the lobby the whole time if you wanted internet. Otherwise exceptional Hostel. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Isaac Canada
- “ A nice hostel in a good location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Bathrooms could be cleaner. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good location, you can visit the sightseeings by walk. The staffs are very helpful and room is clean. The only drawback is that there is no WIFI signal in the room, if you want to get access to internet, you have to stay in the common area. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Jing China