Samay Hostel Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Aija was a great host and did an amazing job giving me recommendations on places to go eat. All of the ladies there were very helpful and friendly. The walking tour that is affiliated with this hostel was great and I was able to meet a bunch of great people here. Thanks! ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was beautiful! They have a kitchen and a laundry service, and the rooms are spacious and super clean. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was always friendly, and was great with recommendations. Plus, the location can't be beat. Its right near a HUGE park! ”
- 11 May 2014 Meaghan USA
- “ Glad to have chosen this hostel. I only spent 2 nights but I wish I could've stayed longer. The location is great, within walking distance to everything, all the main attractions. Very easy to find. Staff were great. Spoke English really well, friendly and were always there for any help. Neat and clean rooms and bathrooms. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous
- “ Nice staff, convenient location. Breakfast not worth the extra Euros ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice staff, good kitchen, nice room, very clean. I recommend this hostel. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I really recommend this hostel. It was very good to stay there. All staffs are very kindly and friendly. The room is clean,and he kitchen is good to use. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan