Samay Hostel Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel to stay in. Since it is in Seville I was really glad they had AC The one annoyance i had was that the wifi did not reach your room so you had to sit in the lobby the whole time if you wanted internet. Otherwise exceptional Hostel. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Isaac Canada
- “ A nice hostel in a good location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Bathrooms could be cleaner. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good location, you can visit the sightseeings by walk. The staffs are very helpful and room is clean. The only drawback is that there is no WIFI signal in the room, if you want to get access to internet, you have to stay in the common area. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Jing China
- “ Very nice and helpful staffs. The room is very comfortable and they clean it everyday. Sevilla is a wonderful place and I want to share with my friends. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Overall the dorm room was very clean, but the bathrooms left a lot of room for improvement... ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Ensuite spacious room, even though it's noisy if the room faces the street. Fantastic location as everything is within walking distance. The staff is so friendly and helpful. ”
- 14 May 2015 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam