Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed one night but this hostel was very clean and comfortable. The beds were above average for a hostel. Lockers for every bed in every room. Staff was really friendly and informative. Breakfast was above average. You could only get wifi downstairs but that was the biggest problem ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
“ - construction noises during whole Friday morning
- dirty / smelly showers and toilets, although visibly new
- good security system with electronic keys and lockers
- spent little time in the hostel, so I cannot evaluate the atmosphere but I already stayed in other hostels in rio with better atmosphere (more inviting bar and pool areas more)
- location was not a problem, but there are nicer zones to stay in Rio (ipanema, leblon, in example)
- helpful staff ”
Dear Henrique, Thank you for you comments. That's true that we had a noise problem during your stay but just after 10 am and never early in the morning. You could have informed reception about that during your stay so we could solve this problem really easy. Unfortunately the period you stayed we had one staff less because of her healthy problem and we could not find an other one in time. Now we have 4 cleaners around the hostel and i can make sure that everything is clean and smelling good! The bar wasn't ready at the time you were here but it looks really good now and our guests are having the chance to meet other people and have fun! Once more, thank you for staying with us and feel more then welcome to come back and check out the difference we have made since you were here :)
- 11 Oct 2012 Anonymous Brazil