SameSun Backpacker Lodge - Vancouver
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms were TINY. Originally paid to reserve a bed in an 8 bed co-ed room. Was told I got "bumped up" to a room with 6 dudes stuffed in 3 bunk beds in a 12' x 8' room with lockers occupying only free space. This hostel is not as social as it looks. Open mic night cancelled because d.j. didn't show up. Candy machine ripped me off for $1.50 and desk refused to reimburse, even though the hostel owns the machine. Kitchen is okay. Showers clean. Located in heart of V.C. entertainment district. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was friendly and very helpful, facilities were well beyond what I was expecting for 33$ a night. I felt safe the entire time I was there, and felt no insecurities leaving my luggage there during the day. Location is perfect, very central. Saved lots of money with the included breakfast that The Beaver puts on. I'll definitely stay at this hostel again, and recommend it to friends. ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I think, the wash rooms need to be more spacious. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Arnab India
- “ Great people. Great location. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Michael Canada
- “ Perfect location in the city. Security was good. Great staff and good facilities. Recommended for others! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Kjartan Alexander Norway
- “ I would have like to seen better common areas. Maybe a fussball table or something. Rooms were clean. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anders Sweden