SameSun Backpacker Lodge - Vancouver
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean and secure hostel and the area is great with a lot of places to eat and go out. Staff was great and the hostel has daily cool events, so it's easy to meet other travelers who don't stare at their smartphones and laptops all day ;-) the room I stayed in was a bit cramped but okay for a couple of days. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Sascha Germany
- “ It was pretty good, all things considered. Met some cool people, honestly had a really good time. The bartender was kind of weird. A lot of people are weird in Vancouver, though. I was drunk a lot so perhaps I'm not the best reviewer. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Positives - The staff was very nice and helpful. My bed was comfortable. Great location! Amazing breakfast! The entire place was great! Negatives - The bathrooms could have been a little cleaner and parking was very expensive. Besides those two things the place was wonderful! I enjoyed my stay very much :o) ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and great rooms! Even though they are a kinda small, each bed has its own mini fan, its own mini shelf, and its own nightlight. Great idea! Excellent free breakfast, more variety than I've ever seen before at a hostel. Wifi wasn't the best however, I recall having trouble getting consistent service throughout my stay. Even so, it was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at! ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA