Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was totally good.Because when I got to there,the staff was really friendly and smile.And I can't speak English well but they listened and talked politely.So I had good time there. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Takuya
- “ Amazing place! The staff are great, a big hello and thanks to Doug and Giles and David! Clean facilities, friendly atmosphere, and budget friendly. Greetings from your pal, Juan Sabat. ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Juan Honduras
- “ very good and clean hostel, many nice People and right Downtown. Good place to stay. ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Nadine Germany
- “ I stayed at the SameSun Backpacker in August for a half marathon race. The staff was always friendly and helpfull and made sure only guests were allowed in the hostel area. It is centrally located in the downtown area and its a short walk to the skytrain which can get you anywhere. For the price it included a pretty good breakfast of bagels, fruit, and oatmeal in the restaurant below. The rooms were clean and the bed were comfortable but no a/c in rooms. Bathrooms were clean. I would stay again! ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Herbert USA
- “ Excellent Location, very good day trip activities. Information ready available. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Doreen Canada