Samesun Backpackers Banff
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No storage for luggage in dorms ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Carmen Switzerland
- “ very kind, friendly and helpfull staff; adequate bedroom and bathroom. very filthy and extremely hot kitchen, where you had to switch on the stove with the help of pair of pliers (more than a week long!!!), very dirty and very hot staircase, windows in bedroom not having been cleaned for quite a while, a broken windowhandle ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Annalinda Netherlands
- “ I would recomend this place to anyone. The staff are amazing ”
- 27 Jun 2013 micah Canada
- “ very handy to town,nice place ”
- 26 Jun 2013 michael Australia
- “ Not far from the center, walking distance from the Greyhound station and the city bus passes just in front. Big room, big bathroom in the room (sink separated from the bath and the toilet bowl, which is useful in a dorm for 6) and small terrace outside. Good breakfast. Liked it! ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff at Samesun Banff were AWESOME. One particular staff member Kate dealt with some initial concerns that I had with the up most professionalism and as a result my stay with Samesun turned out to be excellent. The bar offered cheap dinner time food options (filling and tasty), and something to do of a night time. Cleanlyness of bathrooms was what I expected. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Australia