Samesun Backpackers Banff
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed stay at the hostel. nice atmospher and friendly staff. It's easy to meet people from all over the world. I will definitely come back here again. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 hitomi Japan
- “ Worst vacation ever. Druken. Snorer. Noisy. Dirty. Spent 100$ for one night for 2 ppl. Rather contact B&B through visitor info center ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I stayed samesun backpackers hostel for three days while traveling in Banff national park. It was an reasonable price and good location where traveler easily come and out as well as neat facilities! However if you drive to Banff, I don't want to recommend future visitors because there are few parking lot for 6 vehicles.. Excpect that. everything was so great that i don't have any complaints! ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Comfortable, cozy place to dwell and a good opportunity to meet cool fellow travelers. ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous Canada