Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my second hostel and after my first experience was just wondering how was it going to be! So I have to say that it was a really good choice ! The place at the beginig doesn't look nice because of the entrance but after you are in, it's good! The rooms are good, clean and it seams they just redecorated,the girls bathdrrom were good too! The hostel it's in a reLly good location, the staff is nice and friendly. So I totally recommend this place i ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Flor Mexico
- “ Amazing location, RIGHT on the Walk of Fame...super cute hostel with friendly people from all over the world. The staff are super nice and organize FREE excursions to see the Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Observatory...I absolutely recommend them. There´s also free breakfast, toasts, coffee, tea, fruit...it´s ok! I really recommend this hostel...the best and cheapest place ever if you wanna stay in Hollywood!! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Celia Spain
- “ Good Location .. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Chonticha Thailand
- “ kitchen is composed by two electric stove on a table, few pots always dirt, loud music until late in the only common room and you can hear that from your room, staff are mainly very young volunteers, nice but not enough to run that place: always a lot of trouble with rooms and reservations. The atmosphere is not the best. Definately i wouldn't reccomend this place. ”
- 16 May 2015 francesco Italy
- “ I was there 4 days and I think that it is a really good for the price. It is very well located and also the staff is always trying to help you. If you are traveling by yourself it will definitely a really good chance to meet new people. I noticed some lacks in the information given by the staff but is not a big deal. If you are looking a cheap and good place this should be your option. ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Chile